This is the old United Nations University website. Visit the new site at http://unu.edu
List of Papers by Author Name|
- Arias-Reyes, L.M., et al, In situ conservation of Milpa landraces in Yucatan, Mexico.
- Besong, M., et.al, Commercialisation as an incentive and threat for Gnetum SPP (ERU) in Cameroon.
- Bester, J., et al, The Nguni: a case study.
- Eardley, Connal, The plight of bees in South African semi-deserts.
- Gondwe, T.N.P., et al, Community based promotion of rural poultry diversity and utilization in Malawi.
- Johns, Timothy, Dietary diversity, global change, and human health.
- Kaihura, F.B.S., et al, Soil management and agrodiversity: a case study from Arumeru, Arusha, Tanzania.
- Latournerie Moreno, Luis, et al, Exploration, collecting and description of in situ agrodiversity of Chili (Capsicun ammuun AND C. chinense) in a Mexican community.
- Lope-Alzina, Diana, et al, Socio-cultural and economic factors affecting agrodiversity conservation in Yucatan, Mexico: a gender perspective.
- Masinde, Isabella A., Local management of agricultural biodiversity by communities in Kenya.
- Millar, Joanne, Listening to landholders: approaches to community nature conservation in Queensland.
- Njoki Njoro, Joyce, Community initiatives in livestock improvement: a case for Kathekani, Kenya.
- Rerkasem, Kanok, Farmersí management of fallow succession in Thailand.
- Saad, Nadine, et al, Complementing farmersí genetic knowledge: farmer breeding workshop TuripanŠ, Colombia.
- Scherr, Sara J. et al, Common ground, common future: using ecoagriculture to raise food production and conserve wild biodiversity.
- Song, Yiching, Exploring the potential for crop development and biodiversity enhancement: fostering synergy between the formal and the farmers' seed systems in China.
- Tanto, Tesema, et al, A comparative genetic diversity study for four major crops managed under Ethiopian Condition.
- Unruh, Jon D., The Dilemma of African Agrobiodiversity: Ethiopia and the role of food insecurity in conservation.
- Winarto, Yunita T., Managing rice and soybean varieties in Java and Lampung: two cases of farmersí creativity.
- Zhu, Youyong, et al, Cultivating biodiversity for disease control, a case study in China.